Sunday, September 21, 2008

At the Phoenix airport...

The fiancé has a garnet ring on her finger, is reading a wedding magazine and the guy next to her has eyed me. Twice.

I didn't even look that hot.

How does this all work?

Olga, the incredibly skilled aesthetician and entrepreneur who waxes my eyebrows told me: "Always keep men guessing. No matter what age. When you become loyal they become bored."

Had garnet fiancé already become loyal? Had she left a maxi-pad face-up in the garbage?

How does the romance end?

I get it: men like to look.

I wouldn't want my fiancé looking at someone else.

Women are seeking the very thing men despise, according to Olga. And yet we are expected to join in harmony, for

ever

and

ever.

That's not intelligent design; that's just cruel.

No comments: